How to design packaging boxes to achieve visual communication
When people choose goods, the vacation is often their primary impression. The packaging box has the function of visual transmission, which can guide people to accurately identify the goods and purchase the goods, so as to realize the convenience brought by the packaging box, as long as the visual transmission effect of the packaging box is accurately applied to plan our own packaging box. In order to strengthen the customer's desire to buy. The gift box factory tells you how the box is designed to achieve visual communication.
1. The occurrence of visual touch
Any material in the world is composed of different materials. The different material profiles will have different tactile sensations and textures. The texture can be divided into two types: visual and tactile. The visual type is what we call visual touch. The sense of touch and the true touch are always the same and the same. The sense of touch is the true touch. It is a kind of resume. It is an image. Under this kind of premise, the sense of touch becomes a mark. The mark is generated through the previous resume, and then compiled and transformed into a visual message, which in turn leads to the subsequent tactile decisive guidance.
2. The visual touch situation in the package plan
The first type of visual tactile sensation is made by the texture of the material of the packaging box. It can feel soft, firm, smooth, rough, etc., through the texture of the packaging material. , the sense of affinity and collusion between the creation and the consumer, which has been adopted in many plans in the present; the second is the further innovation on the first one, it not only considers its own packaging The selection of the material of the box, and the material texture factor of the product of the package is planned to be on the outer packaging box of the product, so that the consumer can obtain the recognition and recognition of the package product in the first time, and the identification is through the process. The visual touch of the box is realized.
3. The means to complete the visual touch into the package plan
(1) In the plan of the product packaging box, apply the real material and texture to the packaging material, such as tea packaging box, directly apply bamboo wood or pottery to plan the tea packaging box. This type of method is also the most widely used method in the present, and it is also a traditional method.
(2) Adopting the method of copying, using the rest of the general package material, such as paper, plastic, glass, etc., to follow the product characteristics or a necessary material texture to reach the visual and real tactile results, created by such a plan A visual conveyance that a commodity message is useful to a consumer.
(3) Through the stereoscopic printing skills to imitate certain texture visual results, the visual tactile perspective can be introduced in the package plan. In the final perspective, the consumer can obtain the basic cognitive sensation of the product through the visual transmission of the package, thereby decisively purchasing the product. For example, a box of candy carton boxes, the outline printed is the result of the texture of the cloth, and the visual tactile results conveyed by it are milder and warmer, reaching the expected result of the package requiring affinity. But it differs from the latter two methods. It only has visual touch, while the latter two not only have visual touch, but also have a real sense of touch.
The visual transfer effect of the package is in the box, and the request is to be studied more deeply in the form of the transfer. At the same time, we also understand that the sense of touch on people's decisiveness and tension in an object tool is the way to create a subjective existence between people and things. Its extensiveness includes the consumer's understanding of the packaging of the product, so that it can introduce a visual sense of the visual transferability of the package, and provide guidance to the package plan.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Package definition
- Packaging development application
- Packaging design
- Package design trend
- The color of the box design
- Packaging product packaging strategy
- Drawer box material
- Paper bag classification
- Paper bag environmental protection concept
- Kraft paper bag
- What are the common glues for packaging boxes?
- Several materials commonly used in packaging bo...
- How to ensure the hardness of corrugated board ...
- Knowledge of printing and packaging technology
- How do you choose the packing
- The importance of packaging color design
- What should be paid attention to when designing...
- production of packaging box
- Gift box packaging is an important part of comm...
- Gift packaging printing