Knowledge of Printing and Packaging Technology
1. The so-called four colors: blue (C), magenta (M), yellow (Y), black (K) four inks, all colors can be mixed by these four inks, and finally achieve color graphics.
2. The most common and most common printing, the effect printed on different substrates is different.
1. Spot color printing refers to printing a special color with a special ink when printing, which is brighter than the color mixed with four colors. Commonly used is the special gold, special silver.
2. There are a lot of spot colors. Refer to the Pantone color card. The spot color cannot be used for progressive printing. If necessary, add four-color printing.
3. Light glue
2. The most basic process for carton surface treatment. Similar to varnish, but the glue can enhance the hardness and tensile properties of the paper.
1. After printing, the transparent plastic film is applied to the surface of the printed matter by hot pressing to protect and increase the gloss. The surface is matte, as shown in the figure below.
2. The most basic process of carton surface treatment, similar to the varnish, but the glue can enhance the hardness and tensile properties of the paper.
1. The printed matter needs to be highlighted to perform partial glazing, so that the partial pattern has a more three-dimensional effect.
2. It is printed with the matt glue process, and it has no effect when it passes through the glue.
1. Hot stamping is the principle of hot pressing transfer, which transfers the aluminum layer in the electrochemical aluminum to the surface of the substrate to form a special metallic luster effect.
2. The printing materials are gold, silver, red, green, blue and other colors, but the hot stamping can only be a single color, a wide variety of colors, but not all color markets.
1. Using a set of concave and convex templates corresponding to the yin and yang of the graphic, the substrate is placed between them, and the relief-like concave and convex text is pressed out by applying a large pressure.
2. All kinds of thickness paper can be used, and the cardboard can't make the convexity.
1. Blister is a transparent material, the main raw material is PVC, PE, or PET.
2. It can directly replace the paper making box, or it can be combined with the card forming.
3. It can be used to fix the product inside the package, which is called blister.
4. Can be silk screen, printed, or hot stamped.
5. It can be printed on the machine, but the printing cost is high, and only a small amount of production is only used for silk screen printing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Package definition
- Packaging development application
- Packaging design
- Package design trend
- The color of the box design
- Packaging product packaging strategy
- Drawer box material
- Paper bag classification
- Paper bag environmental protection concept
- Kraft paper bag
- How do you choose the packing
- The importance of packaging color design
- What should be paid attention to when designing...
- production of packaging box
- Gift box packaging is an important part of comm...
- Gift packaging printing
- Is it easier for people to accept paper packaging?
- What elements should the gift box have?
- Types and uses of various papers
- Color difference between film, proofing, print ...