It is well known that paper is a resource that can be recycled and reused. The raw materials for papermaking are mainly plant fibers. In addition to the three main components of cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin, there are other components with less content, such as resin and ash. In addition, there are auxiliary components such as sodium sulfate. In addition to plant fibers, paper also needs to add different fillers according to different paper materials. The commonly used plastic bags made of polyethylene are made from petroleum, and oil is already a scarce source of energy. In contrast, paper bags are made from trees and are a renewable resource. Its own degradable, recyclable features are naturally labeled with green labels.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Package definition
- Packaging development application
- Packaging design
- Package design trend
- The color of the box design
- Packaging product packaging strategy
- Drawer box material
- Paper bag classification
- Kraft paper bag
- Kraft paper bag structure
- Why custom boxes have different prices?
- Basic method of printing
- Printing process-hot stamping process
- Common printing paper classification and introd...
- Commonly used insert in high-end packaging
- How to design packaging boxes to achieve visual...
- What are the common glues for packaging boxes?
- Several materials commonly used in packaging bo...