What are the common glues for packaging boxes?
Jelly gum, jelly gel named after the appearance of jelly, the main ingredient is hot melt adhesive, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and harmless, and a clear fragrance, mainly used in the paste process of gift boxes. The gluing method mainly includes gluing and manual gluing of the glue machine.
White Latex White Latex is one of the oldest glues. It is suitable for pasting glue, rubber paper and plain paper, special paper, gold and silver cardboard, plastic box and wooden box. It is widely used in the production of hardcover boxes, jewelry boxes, moon cake boxes, wine boxes and gift boxes and PVC leather boxes in the printing and packaging and paper packaging industries.
Paper plastic, suitable for bonding of light glue, rubber and plain paper, special paper, art paper, pearl paper, etc. It is widely used not only in the production of gift boxes but also in the production of portable paper bags.
In fact, in addition to these kinds of, the glue that can be used in the process of making a gift box has water-based glue, universal glue, jigsaw glue and the like.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Package definition
- Packaging development application
- Packaging design
- Package design trend
- The color of the box design
- Packaging product packaging strategy
- Drawer box material
- Paper bag classification
- Paper bag environmental protection concept
- Kraft paper bag
- Several materials commonly used in packaging bo...
- How to ensure the hardness of corrugated board ...
- Knowledge of printing and packaging technology
- How do you choose the packing
- The importance of packaging color design
- What should be paid attention to when designing...
- production of packaging box
- Gift box packaging is an important part of comm...
- Gift packaging printing
- Is it easier for people to accept paper packaging?