Cardboard material classification: Cardboard material is classified according to the weight per unit area, mainly the following kinds of cardboard materials: K paper: 250g/m² A paper: 175g/m² B paper: 125g/m² 7 paper: 200g/m² 8 paper: 260g/m² C paper: 127g/m² Core paper: basic 100g/m² large machine 105-110g/m² Reinforced core paper: + paper 115g/m² Carton commonly used three, five, The seven layers are used less, and the layers are divided into inner paper, corrugated paper, core paper, facial tissue, tea paper, kraft paper, and corrugated paper for core paper. The color and feel of various papers are different. Different manufacturers The paper produced (color, feel) is also different. The national standard for corrugated boxes is GB6543-86 "corrugated box".
- Gift Box
- Gift Box Function
- Gift Box Development
- Gift Box Design
- Carton Knowledge
- Carton Craft
- Carton Production Site Quality Control
- What Is The Direct Relationship Between Carton ...
- Packing Box
- How Can I Get The Boxes I Need
- How And How Long Can I Get A Sample
- Asiaworld-Expo,Hongkong Trade Show
- What Is The Difference Between Matte And Glossy...
- What Benefits Will Packaging Bring To You
- What Is Spot UV Technology
- What Is Gold Stamping
- Folding Magnetic Boxes