Q:What is the difference between matte and glossy lamination?
In generally speaking ,they are different surface handling on the boxes.( common use )
1) Glossy lamination is also known as Light film, the light film is a bright surface after the film is transparent and bright, looks bright and shiny. Please see attached picture .
2)Matte film is a mist surface ,looks dim and dull.and matte film is higher cost but we will ignore it usually. you can choose any one you like.Please see attached picture.
Next: No Information
- Gift Box
- Gift Box Function
- Gift Box Development
- Gift Box Design
- Carton Knowledge
- Carton Craft
- Carton Production Site Quality Control
- Carton Material
- What Is The Direct Relationship Between Carton ...
- What Benefits Will Packaging Bring To You
- What Is Spot UV Technology
- What Is Gold Stamping
- Folding Magnetic Boxes
- Lid And Base Essential Oil Boxes
- Pillow Boxes
- Drawer Boxes
- Custom Brooch Boxes
- Fashion Face Mask Gift Box
- Mircro Sd Card Packaging Boxes Customers Feedback